EVstudio has produced a course on what real estate brokers need to understand about the new Denver Zoning Code and form based codes in general. It has been approved by the State of Colorado for one hour of continuing education (CE).
Upon completion of the course, the real estate broker will:
- Understand how a form based code differs from traditional zoning
- Know the latest on the time line for adoption of the code
- Be familiar with the seven neighborhood types
- Understand the new naming conventions
- Be familiar with the building forms
- Understand the likely impacts and strategies for property owners
If you are buying or selling real estate in Denver, you should understand how the building code is changing, and you might as well get the hour of CE. Over the next few weeks we’ll be working with Realtor associations and real estate offices on offering this seminar to their members. We’ll also have a session put on by EVstudio.
For more information contact Sean by email or phone at 303.322.4964.