Project Architect position at EVstudio Denver
EVstudio is an award-winning, full service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado and Austin, Texas. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past two (2) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
We are currently seeking an architectural project manager to become part of our expanding architectural team. We are looking for an architect who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping EVstudio grow as a business.
The ideal candidate is a talented, self-motivated architect with experience in both residential and commercial design who:
- enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence.
- has experience producing projects with REVIT.
- is experienced at managing their own architecture projects start to finish and actively designing through all phases on their projects.
- has a great eye for detail.
- has experience contributing to and/or creating presentations to prospective clients.
- can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills.
- enjoys mentoring less experienced architectural staff.
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
- 4-6 years Project Architect experience
- Diverse knowledge of architectural principles, building code and practices in architectural design
- Moderate to advanced cross-discipline knowledge
EVstudio’s benefits include competitive salary, profit sharing, health insurance, flextime and more. Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to: email@example.com to be considered for this position.