THIS CASTING CALL IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
Think you’ve got what it takes to be the General Contractor on your own renovation? Think you can do it cheaper than the pros? Put your skills to the test for a chance at winning a valuable prize.
Producers at High Noon Entertainment are searching for dynamic homeowners who plan to renovate a room in their house using their own budget and acting as their own General Contractor. Before the project begins, the homeowners will come face-to-face with our expert contractor for an assessment of what needs to be done and how much it will cost. Then, they’ll hit the ground running, scrimping and saving, pouring in their own sweat equity and hiring out sub-contractors when needed in order to finish on time and under budget. When the renovation is done, it’s inspection time. Our contractor reappears for a detailed evaluation of the renovation and delivers an estimate of how much he or she thinks was spent on the project. If our price-conscience homeowners are able to fool the contractor into thinking they spent more on the renovation than they did, the homeowners win a valuable prize from HGTV. If you think you’ve got what it takes to beat the contractor, we want to hear from you!
High Noon Entertainment would like to hear from homeowners who:
Own their own home and live in the Denver area
- Have a remodel project already planned
- Have a compelling story about why they need to renovate
- Are physically capable of completing the renovation
- Have the time available and can commit to a FIRM completion deadline (about 2-3 weeks total project time)
- Have an appropriate budget already set aside for the renovation
- Are enthusiastic about being on TV and are ready to put their skills to the test
Please e-mail us the following materials:
- YOUR RENOVATION STORY: the possible rooms you want to renovate, why you need to renovate them, what renovation experience do you have and why do you want to do most of the work yourself, why you think you’ve got what it takes to be the general contractor on the project, how much money do you have set aside for the project, and why you want to be on TV.
- PHOTOS: of every household member, of the outside of your home, of each room you’re considering renovating, and general interior shots of your home
Please make sure to compress, resize, or zip your photos so your email is less than 1MB and send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about High Noon Entertainment visit www.highnoonentertainment.com