Lighting Design brings your project into focus
At EVstudio, we understand that professional lighting design is a blend of art and science. It takes technical expertise to understand the electrical systems, controls, energy impact and lamp function, but a good lighting designer also needs an intuitive understanding of how to paint with light.
We work regularly with various model energy codes, including state-specific model energy codes such as Colorado’s, and have been involved in multiple LEED-certified projects. We also advocate not only environmental sustainability, but also human sustainability. We design projects that provide lighting solutions that are not only good for the environment, but also have a positive effect on all who experience the space.
The EVstudio Lighting Design group has delivered innovative lighting solutions for healthcare, higher education, residential, retail, non-profit, and civic projects. We offer services for both interior and exterior (site) lighting including but not limited to:
- Existing lighting conditions evaluation
- Energy usage and code analysis
- Interior and exterior lighting layouts
- Energy code calculations and ComCheck compliance forms
- LEED calculations and documentation for lighting
- Architectural and decorative lighting fixture plans
- Architectural and decorative lighting fixture specifications
- Lamping plans and lamp specifications
- Controls plans and specifications
- Custom fixture designs
- Daylighting analysis
- Final drawings for bid or construction
- Construction phase services including site visits and project meetings, submittal review, and coordination with team members
We also offer comprehensive interior design services. Looking for a service that’s not on the list? Contact us. We’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
EVstudio’s Director of Lighting, Lisa Barter, studied interior architecture in Texas, and brings extensive experience in lighting design, interior design, and architecture to each project. Hailing from a family of doctors and engineers, she enjoys marrying art and science by giving equal emphasis to the creative and technical aspects of lighting design. With over fifteen years of design experience, she is committed to helping you achieve your design goals while enjoying the process. Lisa is licensed as an architect, certified as an interior designer, is a LEED accredited professional, and also heads up EVstudio’s Interior Design group.
Read more about lighting and lighting design on our Online Magazine.
|Lisa Barter, RA, LEED AP, NCIDQ||Tarrin Miller|