tempered glass

Window and Door Safety Glazing at Hazardous Locations – Where You Need Tempered Glass

by Sean O'Hara, AIA, LEED AP December 2, 2015

The International Residential Code and the International Building Code each have a list of hazardous locations where you needs safety glazing, in most cases this means tempered glass. Safety glazing is required in all types of doors except swinging jalousie doors. Safety glazing is required […]

Read the full article →