architecture and engineering for commercial and residential projects
EVstudio is a design firm providing architecture, engineering, planning and other design services. We design both commercial and residential projects, new construction and remodel, small and large. Our portfolio is exceptionally large and diverse, if you have a project and you don’t see what you’re looking for, please email or call, chances are we have the experience that you’re looking for. Above all else, we are dedicated to our clients and to the idea of providing services tailored to your needs.
EVstudio is the team for your project and here are the features that makes us stand out:
- Experience. You won’t need to find a different architect or engineer for your next project. We have experience in custom residential, multifamily, commercial, educational, medical, retail, industrial, performance spaces and quite a few other things.
- Complete. You won’t need to go shopping for various team components. EVstudio has in-house architecture, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering. We also have surveying, landscape architecture, sustainability consulting, lighting and interior design. Whether you need one service or ten services we’ll put together the right package.
- Information. We’re open to explaining anything that you need to understand about the process or the solutions. We even run an Online Magazine to explain everything about architecture, engineering, planning, interiors and surveying.
- Documentation. We pride ourselves on the clarity, accuracy and thoroughness of our documents. Seriously, they are good, and tuned to the information that the builder is looking for. Plus, they protect your interests and make bidding accurate.
- Awards. We have many happy clients who have written the praise on the left. We also have our own fair share of media and awards.
- Free. Well the consultation and the information is free anyway. Contact us anyway you like: email, phone or drop in.
The process isn’t painful. We always start with an initial meeting and go through the project in some detail. You can bring whatever information you have and if you have a contractor, bring them along too. The goal is to define the project parameters and prioritize them. If there are some initial ideas we can go ahead and sketch them out. It may also be a good time to see the existing situation and the proposed location.
Now, you’re probably tired of the text and ready to go check out the pictures. One final word of advice: don’t choose your architect on the pictures alone. If the architect is a good one, each project is specific to a client and your choices (and therefore your design) may be very different.
Now go ahead and tell us more about your project and let us impress you.