Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are currently seeking a lead draftsperson for our Civil Engineering Department who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping EVstudio grow as a business. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to build and lead a drafting team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced draftsperson who:
- enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence.
- can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills.
- enjoys mentoring less experienced drafting staff.
- Able to prepare schematic design, permit documents, and construction document drawings
- Excel in site development and unique grading challenges
- Effective internal project management and client communication
- Proficiency in networks, corridors, grading groups, profiles, alignments, and all other uses of Civil 3D
- Two year degree in Drafting or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience
EVstudio is an award-winning, full service architectural and engineering firm with offices in Denver and Evergreen, Colorado. EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for two (2) the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in planning, architecture and engineering services for a wide range of project types.
EVstudio’s benefits include competitive salary, 401K, health & dental insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.