Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are looking for a civil engineer with at least 3 years of experience who can take a leading role in project management and who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping EVstudio grow as a business. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to develop their project management skills and learn from experienced engineers.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated engineer who:
- has 3-6 years of experience in land development.
- can prepare grading, erosion and sediment control plans, storm water management plans, wet utility design, site planning, etc. for residential and commercial projects.
- has a working knowledge of urban drainage design.
- knowledge of the permitting process for Denver, Jefferson County and other regional jurisdictions
- is experienced with client communication and internal project management
- is willing to mentor and manage junior team members.
- Professional degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience is preferred
EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in Architecture, Engineering, and Planning services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.