Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! EVstudio is offering a career opportunity for an Architect II with 6+ years experience who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally while helping to build and mentor EVstudio’s architectural team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced architect who:
- enjoys both highly inclusive, collaborative teamwork and high levels of independence.
- is experienced at managing all phases of the project life-cycle.
- is capable of developing thought-provoking design for buildings with various uses.
- can demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, communication, and people skills.
- enjoys mentoring less experienced architectural staff.
- Professional degree in Architecture or related experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Licensure preferred
- Proficiency in using Revit
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in Architecture, Engineering, and Planning services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.