Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are looking for a structural or geotechnical engineer focused on shoring and retaining wall design who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally. We are involved with many exciting jobs including Central70!
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated engineer who is:
- an experienced structural engineer focused on shoring design using soilder piles, soil nails and other methods.
- knows AutoCAD and is willing to draft.
- has the ability to be an effective project manager while maintaining client satisfaction.
- has experience with DeepEX design or similar software.
- 0 to 8 years of experience in shoring or soil retention design
- Experience with AutoCAD & Structural Modeling Software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Our team is growing and leadership opportunities are open. Entry-level and experienced licensed engineers are both encouraged to apply, as multiple positions are open.
EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in architecture, Engineering, and Planning services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.