Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are looking for an entry-level structural engineer focused on building design who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to learn from seasoned professional engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with an emphasis in structures is preferred
- AutoCAD experience is preferred
- Ability to perform specific structural engineering tasks including preparation of design calculations and structural drafting
- Ability to communicate effectively with the project leaders on key issues and project progress
- An interest in designing light frame wood structures is preferred
- Previous experience in the engineering, architectural or construction industry is a plus
- Experience with Revit & Structural Modeling Software is a plus
EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in Architecture, Engineering, and Planning services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.