Join EVstudio and achieve your career goals! We are looking for an experienced structural engineer who is focused on building design who will fit into our flexible, collaborative environment and grow professionally.
The ideal candidate:
- is an experienced structural engineer focused on building design with a PE license in the State of Colorado.
- knows Revit and is willing to draft and has the ability to be an effective project manager while maintaining client satisfaction.
- Professional Engineering license or NCEES Record holder
- 8+ years of experience in commercial and multi-family building design
- Experience with REVIT & Structural Modeling Software
- Project Management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
EVstudio was listed as a “Colorado Company to Watch” in 2014 and one of Colorado’s Top Architecture Firms by coloradobiz magazine for the past three (3) years. We are a multi-disciplinary organization and leaders in Architecture, Engineering, and Planning services for a wide range of project types.
Benefits at EVstudio include competitive salary, 401K with match, health & dental insurance, life and AD&D insurance, flextime and more.
In the form below, please attach a cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a list of references to be considered for this position.