Balancing performance and cost, EVstudio offers structural engineering for residential and commercial projects.
The EVstudio Structural Engineering team has experience with a broad range of private and public clients on project types, including multi-family housing, medical, office, retail, restaurant, mixed-use development, industrial, performance space, single-family housing, and schools. This dynamic team does not just stop there. Our structural engineers are continually working with clients on new building types, incorporating innovation into every project. From post-tension slabs and structural concrete to masonry design and steel framing, our structural team is adept at every construction type.
EVstudio offers a wide variety of structural engineering services and options, including:
- Wood and light gauge steel framing
- Spread footing, drilled piers and helical piers
- Slab foundations, including post-tensioned slabs
- Shoring design
- Log and timber frame structures
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIP)
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
- Site retaining walls, abutments, and keystone walls
- Masonry, block, brick, and stone
- Steel and concrete
- Structural forensic engineering
- Evaluation and repair drawings
- Engineering reports and detailed documentation
- Value engineering and efficient design
- Construction observations
EVstudio provides engineering services to a long and growing list of Architecture firms. At EVstudio, we operate within the highest industry standards and an ethical framework that exceeds the norm. We offer to sit down with your firm, talk about your needs and present you with an example of what we can do for you. Our commitment is to honor all disciplines within the scope of the contract and our goal is to offer the best engineering services in the industry.