Stratton Hall was built in 1904 and currently houses the school’s Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics and the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Division. This multi-story building is one of the first buildings at the School of Mines, and while has structurally remained unchanged, it has undergone renovations on various floors. The fourth floor underwent renovation taking the semi-enclosed office spaces in the east and west portion of the core and converting them into four enclosed offices with lids.
Client: Colorado School of Mines
Specifications: Historical building | Built in 1904
Project Link: Click Here