The 4th draft of the New Denver Zoning Code is now available. According to the Community Planning Department the 4th draft includes:
- Clearer and more flexible approach to nonconforming uses and structures
- New alternatives that provide more flexibility in meeting build-to and ground story activation requirements
- Clearer standards for large-scale and convenience retail development
- Reinstatement and improvement of the residential bulk plane (which was removed in Draft # 3), resulting in support of solar objectives and the ability to shape buildings that fit their contexts.
- Reformatting of the use tables in each context to provide more information and make it easier and faster to find.